- Algood Senior Center offers quilt-ins, cards, exercise and dance classes, games, health information and screenings, covered dish dinners, trips and more. For schedule or more info., call 537-3447.
- Baxter Senior Center is open every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9am to 3pm. They offer a full range of activities, including exercise, health screenings, health education, lunches, telephone reassurance, food pantry, bingo and other games. Dance lessons Tuesday night from 5:30pm to 8:00pm. and dances on Thursday night 6:30pm - 9:30pm. For info., call 931-858-5657.
- Cookeville Senior Center offers a full schedule of activities, including exercise classes, health screenings, dance, hobbies, AARP, live music, games, food, fellowship and outreach programs. Dance to the music of “Live Bands” every Thursday and Saturday at 6:30 p.m. For a full schedule, call 526-9318.
- Monterey Senior Citizens hold exercise classes 7:30-9 a.m. Monday-Friday. For info., call 839-8053.
- Putnam County AARP Chapter #3784 meets 1 p.m. the second Thursday of each month at Cookeville Senior Citizens Center, 186 S. Walnut Ave.
- Tennessee Senior Medicare Patrol, to assist with Medicare and TennCare/ Medicaid questions, are at Monterey Senior Center 10 a.m.-noon the first Wednesday of each month. For info., call Holly Heneger-Williams at 432-4111 or toll-free at 1-866-836-7677.
Algood Senior Citizens Center
125 Fourth Ave
Algood, TN 38506
Baxter Senior Citizens Center
200 Main St
Baxter, TN 38544
Cookeville Senior Citizens Center
186 S. Walnut Ave
Cookeville, TN 38506
Monterey Senior Citizens Center
105 Elmore St
Monterey, TN 38574